I Must Have Jumped Timelines.

 Anyone else convinced of this?

We entered the pandemic, and life shut down. 

I didn't like the virus. I've managed to go a full four years and counting without having caught it (knock on wood)... But I loved the weird energy that came from it.

Life felt a a bit like a fever dream. Time slowed down. The world raced from moments of tremendous caring and kindness to rages of anger.

I flowed through the days with no agenda or focus.

I think.

I can't recall it all that well. I just know the world seemed to leap into a weird space.

And I don't think I've come out of it. Yet.

Not bad. Not outstanding. Merely existing. Relaxing moments. But quite a few bored moments.

Is this all another palate cleanser, like Encinitas? I wonder.

Only this time, I have a dog.


She is a gorgeous energy, yes? Just stunning.

But lately I feel even she is bored. 

There's only so much posing for pictures she can do for me. 

Anyway... 

I have been somewhat aimless. Playing small.

And quiet.

Comments

Popular Posts