My Biggest Flex: I Never Leave The House.

Not entirely accurate, but largely reflective of my reality.

There's just no need. 

Other than to walk George. And teach yoga. Which I only do for the free yoga classes.

I preferred solitude and my own company even as a child. My preference was to be in my room, in my own world. 

When other people got involved, it ruined the narrative of what I was running with in that moment. 

I like being around people. Observing them. Not all of them. Just certain ones.

And only if I can have some space to do it.

And lately, convincing me to leave the house (other than walks, yoga, errands, or family) has to truly provide some kind of adventure which can not be replicated at home.

Yes, there are plenty of things that can... But not much has captured my interest.

No, lately I find myself doubling down on nesting. Making my home more reflective of me, so that I take the time to slow down and enjoy it...

My back patio space. One of them.

 This evening. I imagine I will be spending a lot of evenings here now that it has begun to warm up again.

So yeah...  I don't leave the house unless absolutely critical or if I am likely to have adventure.

Comments

Popular Posts