But What About My Free Panty?

My sister came to visit me for a few days over the long weekend. She's a college senior in Arizona, and wanted to squeeze in a visit before her busy summer started. We had a lot fun... And I managed to convince her to come to a few Bikram yoga classes with me.

She did pretty well in the classes, given that it was her first time taking hot yoga and that she was jet-lagged. On top of that, we went out drinking one night before we went the next morning. So the classes were definitely rough for us.

Despite almost passing out myself in one of the classes, I noticed the yoga pants my sister was wearing. They looked incredibly comfortable. They were black and came all the way down to her ankles. The also has a flip-down waist band; which means you never have to worry about them riding low and showing your underwear.... Which sometimes happens in yoga with all the stretching and bending forward. She was also wearing a really cool sports bra.

After class, I asked her where she had gotten them. "Victoria's Secret," she said.

I was slightly confused though. I knew "Vicki's" did lounge-y type of clothes; but yoga clothes??? What???

When we got home, she dug out of one of her magazines. She found a discount card to "Vicki's" for $10 off a "sexy sports" bra. On top of that, you get a free white cotton panty.

"How lovely!" I thought... Because really, what girl doesn't love the "gift with purchase?"

We made it over to the mall later in the weekend and found Victoria's Secret. I scooped up two pairs of black yoga pants, which were a fantastic deal at 2 fo $40. I also found a really cool sexy sports bra I wanted. (Yay! I never find sports bras I like.)

Nothing motivates me to work out like new workout clothes. (Sad, I know. But hey, at least it's something!)

So, I got my great deal on my sports bra and yoga pants thanks to my sister. However, I didn't get my free panty. They failed to put in the bag. But I'm not too bummed about it. (Wait! Is that a pun?!?) I don't wear white underwear. Only black or nude. So I wouldn't have worn the free panty anyway.

(Seriously, was that a pun?)

Comments

Me said…
According to my friend KT, you have to bringthe item you want for free up to the register. That's bad customer service though. They should tell you that, not try to scam you out of your gift with purchase.
Anonymous said…
When I received my free panty, it was behind the counter.

Popular Posts