Hanging Out in the Trenches.

I come back from a week-long vacation in the Carribean, where it was non-stop sunshine and warm temperatures... To a week of non-stop clouds and rain. And this gloomy weather is expected to stay around through this week as well.

However, despite all the puddles and the drizzles; there is a bright side.

I don't have to bother blow drying my hair straight (the humidty enhances my natural wave) and I get away with wearing jeans and my trench coat everyday... And no one thinks me unfashionable!

I bought my trench coat nearly a year ago at Burberry on Newbury. (That rhymes!) I had a little time to spare before hitting the salon for a hair appointment, and I wandered across the street into the store, Little did I know it would be a smart move to go in there on a Thursday evening before 6pm. For they were having a sale. A grand sale!

I found a fantastic double-breasted trench coat perfect for spring and summer. It was a pale blue and fit perfectly. Even more perfect was the price. Originally $900, it was marked down to $299. Too good a deal to pass up.

Makes me actually look forward to weather I can wear it in... Including rainy, foggy days.

Comments

Popular Posts