Sunblock Spray... Advise Against Using It.

I am a planner. I like to plan everything out. Especially when it comes to my vacations. I like to plan everything I am going to pack, and make detailed lists of everything I need to buy.

One of the things I had on my list was Neutrogena Fresh Cooling Body Mist Sunblock.



However, after having spent all day yesterday on the beach reading, I have now discovered that while this product seemed enticing (cooling mist... how could it not be?) it was an un-wise choice.
Why? (Oh how I wish I had the software to download my digital camera photos to this computer!)

My husband and I have the most exotic tan lines on our bodies right now. (No, I don't mean anything perverse by that!) Our arms have zebra stripes of pinkness where the spray mist slid down.

Needless to say, we have switched to lathering on the sunblock lotion.

Comments

hooizz said…
i played beach volleyball all last summer, and i quickly learned that spray on sunblock is NOT the way to go. its GREAT in concept, but becomes a disgusting film resulting in streaky blotches almost immediately.

i must have walked around with sunglass tan for two months because of that snafu!

cheers
hooizz

i found you through the t-map, to drop you a quick line! have a great vacation.

Popular Posts