Not Worth the Viewing Pleasure.

I was so excited for to see The DaVinci Code. I really enjoyed reading the book and figured the movie would atleast be able to create some of the same suspense I got from the book.

I was wrong.

This movie was wrong.

The casting of Tom Hanks in the lead role was wrong.

Skewing the story slightly from the book was wrong.

Paying to see this movie is wrong. (Though we didn't... We saw it at a private screening.)

The most entertaining thing about my evening spent at the AMC Loews at Boston Common was making fun of my husband's co-worker for wearing expensive designer jeans.

Don't get me wrong... I think designer jeans are fine if you are the following:
*A chick.
*A high maintenance guy.

This guy claims to be neither of these. But he is a high maintenance guy who claims to be low-maintenance. So seeing him walk around in these jeans was hilarious... Though I must admit, they were very cool jeans.

If anything, calling him out on his designer jeans and seeing his reaction was worth the viewing pleasure.

But definitely not the movie. Gosh no. Not this movie.

Comments

Popular Posts