I Love Drugs(tore.com).

Ha-ha.

People at work are on my case lately because I have accumulated a great number of boxes from Drugstore.com. Lately I have been ordering something from there every few weeks, and the boxes are labeled with "drugstore.com" on the side (in big black letters). I hate throwing away shipping boxes (especially small ones) because you never know when you might need one. So the pile next to my desk just keeps getting bigger and bigger and bigger and bigger and bigger and bigger and bigger....

And so, the comments have started. People have asked if I am trying to start my own junk yard. Some have simply asked, "what's up with all the boxes?" One person today asked flat out, "What do you keep ordering from drugstore.com?"

I answered her flat out... "Pregnancy tests and ovulation kits."

Should I be worried that it was our HR person that asked and that I answered her truthfully?

Comments

Sarah said…
Are you serious? You totally crack me up.
Me said…
Heck yeah I'm serious. LOL. It's no surprise to anyone I work with that I am going to be trying this summer to get pregnant.
Sarah said…
:o) you go. Try MANY MANY times!!!!
Anonymous said…
You both crack me up!

Popular Posts