Welcome to the Big Time.

Every job has perks of some kind. In my industry, search engine and vendor reps takes us out for dinner and get us drunk. In my husband's industry though, so many restrictions have been put in place as to what brokers can do for you. So he hasn't really seen too mant perks other than free kunches here and there in the past few years. But we hit the big time for this week. We get to go to a free, company private, screening of "The DaVinci Code" this Friday night.

Both my husband and I have read this book and really enjoyed it. But we're not expecting the movie to live up to it at all. Though I must admit, they seem to have done excellent casting for the movie. I LOVE Audrey Tatou (you must see Amelie if you haven't yet!) and who doesn't love Sir Ian McKellan?

Very much looking forward to date night with the husband.

Comments

Popular Posts