Buttery Goodness and Cupcakes.

The husband and I went out to dinner on Shawmut Ave. Friday night to this place called Joe V.'s. (Good pizza!) Across the street we noticed a new cafe that wasn't around the last time we ate there. It is called the South End Buttery. I decided to give it a go yesterday morning... And it was really cute and tasty!

This is my new morning capuccinno stop... No more Starbucks for a while. The capuccinnos at South End Buttery are just as expensive but more legit. They use a very pricey ($$$$$) capuccinno equipment, the bagels are fresher and the place is just so darn cute! (You must check it out!)

Don't get me wrong... It's not like I don't like Starbucks or will refuse to go there now... Not at all, in fact! I will definitely keep going to Starbucks for my Caramel Machiattos and Coconut Lattes. But when it comes to my Capuccinno fix, South End Buttery is the place to go for me. (Plus the cupcakes there are DE-LI-CIOUS!)

Comments

Popular Posts