It Couldn't Be Clearer. It's Black and White.

I feel as though lately that fashion designers want us all to be honorary New Yorkers this summer and autumn seasons. Everywhere I look (as I posted in an earlier blog this week) it is all about black and white lately. And you know what? I couldn't be happier about that.

When I dress, I tend to be big on black and white. I also wear a lot of navy and pale blues, as well as reds. But that's pretty much it. My clothing is fairly neutral in color... I don't even wear browns. (But I accessories with lots of color!)

So this morning I am online buying a wedding gift for my cousin's wedding this summer in Ontario. Since it's my husband's cousin, I was using his credit card. And since he was in bed and had given me his credit card while he was half awake, he failed to remind me not to use it on something for myself. (Sucker! Heh-heh.) So after I hit "Purchase" on The Bay's wedding and gift registry site, I surfed over to the Neiman Marcus website with the husband's credit card in tow. Right on the front page of the Woman's Apparel section was a section on designer Robert Rodriguez's fall trunk show... Check it out.



Browsing the Bergdorf Goodman website, I was reminded again. This time with the Vince collection for fall.




It appears that this fall, leggings, shorts and belts are going to continue to reign in popularity.

After looking at apparel, I headed to the shoe section (naturally) to see what was appealing... I clicked on the Manolo Blahnik section and here is what I saw...



Classic and clean. These shoes are very proper but still fun and sexy.

I think following the fashion trends this fall will be very easy. But in the meantime, I need to figure out what to do with all my colorful accessories. Oh, and I need to find something to buy with the hubby's credit card while I still have it in my possession.

Comments

Popular Posts