What I Searched for Today.

Doing a little experiment this week. I want to begin taking note of what I (as a search professional) search for online. So everyday, I intend to make a quick post about what I searched for today.

Today's searches include:
  • Swayze Rap She's like the Wind (Swayze's doing a rap!)
  • Mrs. Arizona Website (A good high school friend of mine was made Mrs. Arizona for 2006.)
  • Measles Symptoms (I work in the Hancock Tower... Enough said.)
  • Toronto Lawrence Park Real Estate (Moving to Toronto in three years. Just scoping out.)
  • Shoe company One (This one is coded.)
  • Shoe Company Two (This one is coded.)
  • Shoe Company Three (This one is coded.)
  • Shoe Company Four (This one is coded.)
  • Shoe Company Five (This one is coded.) (Apparently, I like shoes.)
  • Early Preganancy Symptoms (Just Curious... No, um, particular reason.)
  • Prenatal vitamins (Again, no particular reason for this search.)
  • Rajashree's Pregnancy Yoga (Seriously... This is purely for research. I have no announcements to make.)

Comments

Popular Posts