Uh-oh...

Every other day I get an email from Bergdorf Goodman updating me on new items and sales they are having. The one I got earlier today was titled "CHLOE: Preview the Fall Collection."

You know that is just going to be trouble after reading that email!

Sure enough, I open the email, which provides me with a link to the Chloe section they have built on the site. As I am sifting through it, I come across the accessories section. Sure enough, they now have the Chloe Edith bag (which I have adored for ages, just hated the available colors) in red, my absolute favorite color.



How can I keep myself from buying this thing? It will be tres difficult. I won't buy a bag unless I absolutely love it. And this year I have absolutely only loved one other bag. So, you see my dilemma. This bag measures big enough to carry my laptop in it. So it is multi-purpose. A bag and a laptop carrier. It is the perfect work bag. And it could even double as a diaper bag (eventually).

Oh dear...

Comments

Popular Posts