Being Sick Sucks Ass.

Ugh... Woke up throughout the night with a cold headache. And when the alarm went off at 6am, I knew there was no way I was going into work today. I sent off an email and that rolled back over to try and sleep this thing off.

I slept till 11am. I never do that.

"I must really be sick!" I said to myself, as The Husband had left hours earlier for work.

I pulled myself out of bed, and made myself get into a eucalyptus and Epsom salt bath. Then I dressed myself warmly and walked to the market and drug store, as we had no food and no medicine in the house.

I picked up some Theraflu from the store, but had to patiently wait in line while the woman ahead of me asked the woman ahead of her what size clothing she wears and then tried to chat me up about how Lindsay Lohan looks like complete crap on Star magazine. Normally, I would have babbled in agreement with her. But I am sick... And I can barely stand up right for more than five minutes without getting very dizzy.

I loaded my cart up with veggies to make some "magical healing soup" as well as some stuff to make Miso soup later in the week. Though I forgot the tofu. (Damn!)

This thing is taking over my body. But I don't have a fever, thank goodness. Just a sore throat, headache and stuffy nose.

Being sick sucks ass.

Comments

Popular Posts