Dream: Fear & Exhaustion.

I can't believe how much dreaming I have been doing lately. My mind, once I get to sleep, is really active. And I am remembering my dreams when I wake up pretty consistently. Last night's dream was a real "Eww!" But, once I decoded it, it made a lot of sense.

I am sitting down talking to someone at work. They reach over to shake my hand. As they do, a piece of my pinky finger crumbles off. I get upset and tell them I need to get to the bathroom. When I do, I begin to puke huge chunks of raw chicken and blood.

Real "eww!" Huh?

Here's what each of the elements mean:

Leprosy: Represents the wasting of talent and abilities.
Pinky finger: Signifies mental power and intellect.
Vomiting: Means you need to reject and discard something revolting in your life.
Chicken: Cowardliness and lack of willpower.
Blood: Exhaustion and emotional drainage.

My subconscious is telling me that I am not using my talent. I am wasting it away. And I need "purge" my fear and exhaustion.

Easier said than done.

Comments

Popular Posts