No One Benefits When I Sing. In Fact, Puppies Cry.

Oh hooray!!!

The end of October is here! And I now have only two days till I leave for a long weekend in Cancun with my gals, Frogger and Bail.

YAY!!!!

It's been FIVE MONTHS since I last saw them. And though I look exactly the same as I did when I left Boston, I can't wait to see them again. We are headed to a spa resort for a nice, relaxing and not-too-crazy weekend of catching up.

I have already started packing...


And the weather outlook is promising lots of sun...


The only thing that could be a problem is the SPF situation...


I was only able to find 70. No 100. I'll make do... At the tequila bar and the martini bar. And the spa.

But not the karaoke bar, no matter how much Frogger and Bail beg me to sing. Because, as The Husband says, "No one benefits when The Missus sings."

And that is the truth.

Comments

Frogger said…
CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU! Miss you too much. Bring on the Riveria Maya! Dun dun dun dun DUN -- TEQUILA!

Popular Posts