I'm Throwing A Bridal Shower...

Because my sister, Red, knew there wasn't anyone who could master the task of being a matron of honor than me... I have, in all my anal-retentive glory, already booked the details of her bridal shower.

It's exactly four months away.

Now, when I say all the details, I pretty much mean that. I have decide on the date. The time. The fabulous location. The menu. The cocktails. The shower favors. I've even scripted out what the invitations will say. In fact, the only two things I haven't done are decide on the invitations and actually mailed them.

But they don't need to be mailed out until late March.

So this weekend, I will spend some time researching the invitations that will go with the type of event I am hosting. So far, I am liking these...


Pretty, huh?

Comments

Kate said…
Haha - I love it! I am planning my hubs surprise birthday party and it's in....August. So I feel you!

Granted, I am a wedding planner by profession - but still, I love the feeling of being ahead of the game!

Love the cherry blossom invites - so pretty!
Me said…
LOL! I knew this post would get a comment from you Kate! My anal rentiveness came in real handy in my Martha Stewart wedding industry days. So did my thck skin. Brides can be "emotional."
bikramyogachick said…
Wow! You ARE organized! Those are very pretty....I'm sure whatever you end up chosing will be fabulous! :)
Allie said…
Those are beautiful! And so cheery!

Popular Posts