One Cooked Meal A Week. Make It Good.

Since I started this 101-day challenge, The Husband has had to fend for himself for dinner more often than usual. And I do feel bad...

No, not because I see it as the wife's job to cook dinner every night, and I am neglecting my duty. I feel bad because I actually enjoy cooking dinner a few times a week. Usually, he only has to fend for himself three nights during the week. I cook for us three nights. And we go out on Saturday nights.

This is our pattern. The Husband can't cook anything but hot dogs or grilled chicken with potato chips. So it is "frozen meal city" a lot of times for him. And with this challenge, it means that the only night I cook is Sunday nights. And tonight's dinner was chicken with mushroom white wine sauce over pasta...


No recipe needed. Easy to make. And The Husband cleaned the dishes. "Dinner night together" was a success!

Comments

bikramyogachick said…
Your food pictures always make me hungry!

Popular Posts