"CoreFusing" for bikini season.

The other day, I went to my favorite day spa for my very first massage. I had never had one before, and thought it was high time I had one. (It was fantastic! Gotta do it more often!) Anyway, while I was there, I remembered that I had bought a package of CoreFusion classes last summer. And I figured, I should go ahead and use the remaining classes I bought.

CoreFusion is a 60 minute class that combines pilates, yoga core exercises with the hopes of producing long and lean limbs. I haven't been for about four months, however, I do recall that I was quite sore the next day after the class. You really work your thighs, upper arms, abs and ass in the class. I'm going to a class tonight.

I highly recommend this class to start getting toned for bikini season.

Comments

Popular Posts