Fendi Whore.

So, I finally get my March issue of Harper's Bazaar in the mail today. (The one with Madonna on the cover... Looking passionate in the current "it color -- cobalt blue.)

Anyhow... I open the magazine and begin scanning through the pages briefly (as I always do when I first get it) and notice something that horrifies me.

Umm... When did a respectable magazine like HB become a "whore" to the Fendi "buckle bag?"



Don't get me wrong. I'm not completely opposed to Fendi. But this bag is atrocious! It's beyond "beyond ugly." And I keep seeing it plastered on the designated editorial pages of this issue. Not only that, but this piece was also in last month's issue.

Come on editors! I know you get paid a measly salary and enjoy the perks of freebies from publicists (this I know because I use to be a publicist that gave said "freebies") but don't be a whore to Fendi. Atleast not this particular bag. It's such a waste.

Comments

Popular Posts