Blow By Blow: Getting The Job Done Beautifully.

No, no, no... It's not what you think. (I am not trying to be offensive. Because God knows it would be a bad thing to offend people...) I'm talking about getting a blow DRYING job on your hair!

How many times have you gone to the salon to get your hair "did" and NOT been able to replicate the blown out style the stylist gave you?

This is a problem of great significance.

I was reading through the latest issue of InStyle last night, and in one of the pieces I read that at the Mario Russo Salon in Boston you can learn the fine art of giving your hair an incredible blow out that you usually can't achieve on your own.

I had no idea you could receive professional lessons for this type of thing. Depending on how I cut my hair today, I may go in for some lessons. This is definitely useful.

Comments

Popular Posts