Perfect Work-Life Bag.

From time to time, people write in asking me for help finding something. A few months back, Bex wanted me to show he some ideas for a work bag. She's one of those super busy professionals who's going to be juggling an executive job, law school, boyfriend and gym workouts in the Fall.

So, she (like many of us) needs a bag that (like her) can do it all... And carry it all.

I had given her a few suggestions... And I know she has already bought something... But I found a new bag that I think is perfect for work, school and gym...

The Boston Bag by Athleta.



The bag measures 17 1/2 inches by 23 inches by 7 inches. The inside of the bag has a cotton lining with a number of zip pockets to carry all the little items many of us find ourselves lugging around each day. There are two shorter straps and a longer strap to provide you with options on carrying it. But the two shorter straps are long enough for you to carry the bag over your shoulder.

Comments

Popular Posts