South End Squirrel: "You Better Not Sh*t On My Railing!"

So, for the past three years, The Husband and I have had a little squirrel who likes to hang around our back porch.

From Spring until the snow falls, he likes to run along our back deck railing. Sometimes he likes to shit on it after I've cleaned up the space back there. Most often, he just likes chilling on the railing, taking in the Sun's rays.

In fact, this is how I most often catch him "chilling" on our back porch...



Yep... Laying on his belly. Legs and arms plopped over the sides.

Right after I took this photo, I went over and tapped on the window and hollered, "I see you! You better not shit on my railing!"

He got up and moved a few feet down on the railing... Thinking that I couldn't see him anymore. But then I went to the next window over in our bedroom and tapped on that window and hollered at him again...

"I still see you! You better not shit on my railing!"

He didn't move. And The Husband said, "Just leave him alone. He's just chilling!"

Easy for him to say. He never cleans up the squirrel shit back there.

Comments

Popular Posts