Swearing At Six In The Morning...

In my Monday morning training session this week, I was chatting with my trainer about how I got into trouble recently for my "colorful" language.

I explained that I "swear a whole eff-ing lot. And I don't plan on stopping this shiz because that's how I eff-ing roll. If people don't like it, they can go eff themselves."

He laughed and told me he hopes I don't get fired for my foul language. Actually, his words were something along the lines of...

"Wow! Really? Well, don't fucking get fired! Because then you won't be able to get your sorry ass in here to fucking work out with me. Now let's do some fucking pull-ups."

Flash forward to today... And I just received a text message from the trainer...

Trainer Text: 6am tomorrow?

The Missus Text: Cool and the gang!

Trainer Text: That is dope yo! No fucking swearing at work today, ok!

The Missus Text: Bite me. Oh yeah... And go fuck yourself.

Trainer Text: HAHAHAHAHA

Ours is a very funny relationship. He tells me to do pull-ups, push-ups and lunges with an obscene amount of weight... And I swear at him. But I still do it.

So far, I like the new trainer! The fun conversations make getting up at 5am to workout so much easier.

Comments

Popular Posts