Fall Trend: Graphic Black & White.

In case you didn't know, Miss Casey from Texas won my Vacation Idea contest earlier this month. Her prize was something fashionable... Something that fits along with one of the most popular trends for this Fall: Graphic Black & White.

Casey's prize (which is in the process of being shipped to her) is the McQ (McQueen) Kaleidescope print scarf...



This was a piece I loved and wanted for myself as well, so that I could get in on the b&w trend... But after I ordered Casey's, I went in to order myself one, and that's when I realized...

They were now out of stock!

LOL!

They were a coveted sale item at Net-a-Porter... And as soon as they went on sale, they were swept up!

I am very happy that I was able to still get one for the contest prize. And I hope Miss Casey finds a fashionable use for it.

So now I have to find a way to get in on this trend in a different way, since the scarf isn't available.

Comments

Vanessa said…
Congratulations to Casey! It's a gorgeous piece.

Popular Posts