Some Safety Advice.

My friend Frogger had a little mishap yesterday with her apartment... But she didn't learn of it until this morning...

The gist of the story is that Frogger went to go get coffee this morning and saw that the deadbolt/lock on her door was dented and messed with. It still worked. But it was obvious that someone had tried to break in. So she went and got her landlord, who confirmed her suspicion.

They then went downstairs and asked on of the neighbors if they had seen anything odd yesterday. One neighbor confessed that they had let someone in the building who had wanted to go up to Frogger's apartment. They said they were an "exterminator." They didn't have a uniform, name tag or any identifiable business affiliation. They did, however, have mousetraps.

I think Frogger wanted to punch the dumb neighbor's face in...

THIS IS THE OLDEST TRICK IN THE BOOK PEOPLE!

Safety Rule To Follow:
If someone wants into your building/house, and they are not for you or you didn't schedule an appointment... DO NOT LET THEM IN!!!!

Frogger is going to the hardware store to get some additional security for her apartment. She'll be fine. And thank God her door was sturdy enough to stand up to the break-in and protect her stuff.

But if I ever meet her dippy neighbor though, I will punch her stupid face in!

Comments

Frogger said…
:( I'm safe. I'm pissed. But I'm safe.

I'm off to get sage - to cleanse the environment.
I'm also going to buy something sharp -- very sharp -- with which to poke the eyes out of the bastard who attempts to enter my apartment, again.

Popular Posts