Bolt Bus To NYC: No Better Way To Get There.

... Unless you can a hop a private jet to Teterboro. But, if you are trying to save money for clothes and luxury hotel rooms, then the Bolt Bus is THE way to go.

At this very second, I am on the Bolt Bus, on my way to NYC for the weekend. And I must say... "This thing ROCKS!"



The seats are comfy... The legroom is plenty... There are PLUGS on the back of some seats, so that you can charge your laptops and cells... AND THERE IS FREE WIFI!

Even better... The bus pulls over in Connecticut two hours in to the trip and stops at a place where the is a Taco Bell.

This thing is heaven.

I highly recommend the Bolt Bus the next time you need to go between Boston and NYC.

Commentary while writing this post:

"I think writing 'heaven' is an over statement," said The Husband. "This is a bus."

"They stopped at a Taco Bell,"
I justified. "Enough said."

Comments

Popular Posts