Chaos Has Erupted.

As expected, my house renovation is going to take right up until the moment I move in... And likely still have a few things to finish up even after I move in.

I expected this.

The finishing up of the walls, painting and flooring are all taking longer than expected because there is a holiday right in the middle of the work - Thanksgiving.

No big deal. I don't have to be out of my rental until the end of December. So I still have time. 

But I am anxious to move in... As space in my current place is becoming more and more limited every day.

This has been my "workspace"...


Clearly, it has become a place of storage for my extra dining chairs... Which have come in handy, though, holding up the bulletin board I "made" of a painter's canvas and quilting pins.

My entry way into my little cottage does take some grace to navigate...


I have one of my framed scarves there... A couple of boxes of linens... And the oar I fancied up.

And really... When I tell people, "I don't watch TV"... I mean it. For the most part, I can't even see my TV now...


Pillows for my new guest room... My Eames lounger...  Boxes of stuff...

And my coffee table...


So, you can see why I am anxious to get into the house. I am living and working amongst chaos. And new stuff is getting delivered every day! like this yesterday...


It's going on a wall in my powder room downstairs.

It's difficult to clean around anything in my current place, though. I feel a bit like a hoarder. And more and more stuff shows up every day... And that's not even counting what is in the garage at the new place!


Appliances got delivered!

December 15th can't come soon enough.

Comments

Popular Posts