The Pitch At Moonlight Beach.

Even though I live a 10 minute walk from the beach right now, I never go. 

I've written about it before... How working from home makes me feel guilty about stepping away from my computer for more than just a few minutes, for fear that the moment I take a break is when someone needs me most.

Well, yesterday I felt free and took the walk to the beach. I wanted to catch a Sunset.


This was taken just before 5pm, when it was setting here in Encinitas.

I had walked along the beach for a while, admiring all of the rocks...


There were many gorgeous ones. Shiny ones too, all mixed with the sea roots that washed up on the shore of Moonlight Beach.

Walking back, I caught the father and son in the middle of a pitch session...


The toss...


The prep for the swing...


The swing and miss...


They kept at it for a little while longer.

Eventually, the Sun disappeared. It was a little chilly. I picked myself up and went back home.

Comments

Popular Posts