Dear Santa: Tom Ford "Lips & Boys."

I've already discussed how it is the best gift in the world...  And it appears that fate is pushing me towards adding to my collection.  Either through shelling out my own dime, or through Santa.

I'm hoping it's Santa.  But can certainly understand his hesitancy in picking one out.

Either way, I know there are some awesome new colors awaiting me in a few weeks, because Tom Ford is coming out with these...


The Lips & Boys collection.

Available on TomFord.com starting on Black Friday... The collection features a total of 50 "clutch-sized" lipsticks (36 of the colors are brand new to his palette).

So in case you hadn't guessed, you now know what I will be doing at 10pm Arizona time on Thanksgiving Day.

Now to research which color (or two) to get...

Though, given this...


He should really be sending them to me beforehand. It's only fair that I should have them all before anyone else, right?

Comments

Popular Posts