Renovation: Picking The Front Door Color.

I have ugly feet. (I think the bottoms are ugly, anyway.) And it had been over two weeks since my last pedicure. So in the midst of my may errands, I managed to squeeze in a fix for my feet.  

I've tried a few nail salons in the four months that I have been here. And about a month ago I found one I really like. They have a great selection of colors, so I feel compelled to try a new one each time. And today, I tried this one...


It's called "Coca-Cola Red." 

And as I stared at it, I thought, "This would look really great on my front door."

So after the pedicure, I went to Home Depot and picked up this...


A paint sample of an exterior paint called, "Torch Red."

It looks like blood...


But I painted a bit of my front door.  And I am liking the initial look...


But I'll see how I feel about it tomorrow when it has dried.

I may also pick up a bright tangerine orange color to test too. But I am liking the red.

Comments

Ellie C. said…
Love the red!!

I'm such a fan of a bold front door. I went with Obstinate Orange on my little gray house and it was such a great decision.
Me said…
Do you have a picture of it somewhere online, Ellie?? I'd love to see that. It sounds gorgeous!!!!
Ellie C. said…
I'll email you a picture!

Popular Posts