Dream: Late For Yoga.

I am always amazed by my nocturnal images. It freaks me out when I go to dissect them to figure out what my subconscious is trying to tell me. I had a vivid dream last night...

I am getting running late for a yoga class. I get to the Bikram studio and run into the dressing room... I am rushing to change into my practice clothes... But they won't go on. When I am able to finally get them on, class has already started... And I am too late to go in.

Definitions:
Yoga - Represents mind/body control and self-discipline.
Clothes - Clothes are all about perception. To dream of changing your clothes represents changing how you are perceived.
Late - Fear of change. Fear of seizing an opportunity.

Interpretation:
Duh. Not going to go into any detail... But all I got is, "duh."

Comments

Yates said…
At least your going to yoga. I haven't been to yoga since losing my full time job. It stinks.
Rebekah said…
I had a similar dream. Class was about to start and every time I took off my street clothes to change into my practice clothes, another layer appeared. By the time I got upstairs, class was halfway over.

I have to give you a big thanks! Since I started Bikram in June I have completed two 30-day challenges!! I really credit all your great tips and advice on the blog to my success. Thanks!
bikramyogachick said…
Missus~ quick question: do you have a dream dictionary book you refer to, or are you looking this up somewhere online (if so, what site?) I hardly ever remember my dreams, but when I do, I'd like to try and break it down like you do with yours. Oh, and one more thing: Sieze opportunity!!! :)
thedancingj said…
Never had "late to yoga" dreams... have had lots of yoga practice dreams and lots of TEACHING dreams, go figure. I had one recently where I was suddenly AT the teacher training and they wanted me to teach a Saturday make-up class, and I was like "no no no no I'm not done learning the dialogue!" and they were like, "whatever, it's no big deal, just do it" and I was like :-O

Don't remember how that one ended... I woke up?!
Me said…
Rebekah: I am so glad you found the tips helpful! And congrats on the 30-days! That is amazing! I didn't do my first 30-day challenge till I had been practicing for two years.

BYC: I use http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary/.

Popular Posts