Swimming With Dolphins.

I am back from Mexico, and finally in the presence of a properly-working Internet connection. So now I can finally share the details from my trip. And I'll start with one of the most exciting parts...

Swimming with dolphins!


Finally! I had been wanting to do this for about three years. And on Halloween morning, I finally got the chance to do it. We went to a place near Cancun called Delphinus.

We spent an hour swimming, dancing, petting and having our feet pushed by two dolphins: Chien and Kelem. The picture above is me rubbing one of their bellies.

It was an awesome time!!!

Comments

bikramyogachick said…
Oh I LOVE dolphins! I bet that was so amazing.
Vanessa said…
I cannot tell you how envious I am of your swimming with dolphins. It's on my life list and yet to be checked off. Dolphins are such amazing creatures, it must have been an incredible experience.

Popular Posts