I Choo-Choo-Choose You (Bikram).

In case you have been living in a bubble and hadn't heard... Jimmy Choo has designed some goodies for H&M. And they come out this Saturday, the 14th.



Squee!!!! Cheap-ish Choos - bags and shoes?!?!?!

Wonderful Choo sandals...



Sexy Choo gladiators...



But one thing you should know before you head there to buy stuff on Saturday...

There's a color-coded system!



I guess there are very strict rules on how much you can buy. No one gets to buy multiples of any style. So you can't, for example, pick up a pair of the same shoes for both you and your BFF.

I won't be heading over there for the launch... I have something I have to do in the morning. A 9:30am Bikram class.

Comments

That Girl! said…
Wah, we don't even get the choice in Boston. According to the H&M website we aren't getting the collection here. I'm beyond jealous that you live in a place with H&M Chooooooossss!!!!
Me said…
Yeah.. I really can't believe they aren't bringing any of it to Boston. That is such crap.

Popular Posts