Proust Questionnaire: The Missus.

Do you read Vanity Fair magazine? If not, you really should. When I get my copy each month, I always first flip to the back page an read through the Proust Questionnaire.

Tonight, I decided to fill it out for myself.

What is your current state of mind
? Seeking direction. Like always.

Which living person do you most admire? Anyone who goes to Bikram yoga teacher training. I admire them greatly. And anyone who gets an invitation to go to Necker Island. I admire them too.

What is your greatest fear? Clowns. I fucking hate clowns. I will knock a clown out if I see one.

What is the trait you most deplore in yourself? My addiction to Arby's. I only go once a month. But I talk about it non-stop. It has super-ceded my Taco Bell addiction. Seriously though, I most deplore the fact that I don't seem passionate about anything. At least, I don't feel passionate about anything. I would love to have something I am so incredibly passionate about that an unbelievable force pushes me towards it, and I can't stop it.

I would love that. I deplore not having that.

What is the trait you most deplore in others? Being afraid. Being too afraid to go for their dreams.

What is your greatest extravagance? Being outspoken. It's gotten me into trouble plenty of times. I wouldn't change that about myself though. Oh... And I like jeans and shoes a lot. Those get me into trouble too.

What do you consider the most overrated virtue? Being of British nobility. (Though I do love the descending lines from Queen Elizabeth II.)

Which living person do you most despise? Hmm... Probably should leave this one unanswered...

Which talent would you most like to have? Extreme flexibility. And I'd like to be able to read people's minds.

If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? I would go back in time and tell my younger self to be fearless. Instead of shy and fearful.

What do you consider your greatest achievement? Not getting pregnant. Completely serious on this one too. For a time, I wanted to be, for all the wrong reasons. And I am really glad I never did. I truly think I wouldn't have handled being a mum (yet) very well.

What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery? Being married to an asshole. (Thank God I am not.) And being Republican.

What is your favorite occupation? Still searching for that.

What do you most value in your friends? Punctuality. Loyalty. And understanding when I need my "alone time."

Who are your favorite writers? I don't have a favorite.

Who is you favorite hero of fiction? Neely O'hara, from Valley of the Dolls. Though one can never be dissed for saying, "Dumbledore."

How would you like to die? Probably in my sleep, when I am 86.

What is your motto? "How many cares one loses when one decides not to be something, but be someone." - Coco Chanel

Comments

Yates said…
I loved reading your answers

This answer
Which living person do you most despise? You are more diplomatic than me girl.

My answer to that question would be Anne Coulter. That boney witch needs to go. Maybe I wouldn't go as far as hate but...

Popular Posts