Fish Oil & Wheat Grass Shots.

This is how I start my day lately...


Hmm... Two thawed-out wheat grass shots and liquid fish oil. (But it doesn't taste like fish oil!) Before I put anything else into my body, I down the two shots and a tablespoon of the oil.

Wheat grass tastes sweet. Like simply sweet water. The oil, well... It tastes like oil, with a hint of lemon. But it does NOT taste like fish. I start my day with these two things because they have great benefits...

Wheat grass:
  • Contains a ton of vitamins and minerals.
  • High in chlorophyll.
  • Contains in beta-carotene.
  • Cleanses and purifies the body.

Fish Oil:
  • Good for the heart, skin and hair.
  • Improves mental function.
  • Helps with eye and nervous system.
So many benefits in less than three ounces of liquids. That's like the equivalent of two tequila shots... Which only offer the following "benefits":
  • Waking up still drunk.
  • Crazy photos on your digital camera of co-workers that you don't remember taking.
  • Waking up in bed next to an empty extra-large pizza box that smells like sausage, bacon and pepperoni. And you're the only one home.
  • A vague memory of drunk-emailing your boss that you won't be in the next day because you're "too drunk." (Your boss emails you back telling you, "you really need to work on your lying skills.")

Comments

Ahhhhhh good old tequila. You forgot about the handsome stranger in the shower. Oh wait did I just give too much away?

xx
April Elizabeth said…
Ooh Ooh and welcoming someone you were never close too like a sister.

or that blurry memory of dancing..where were you??? the bar>??? on the bar??? crap.
bikramyogachick said…
oooh. That's funny about the tequila! Drunk emailing = bad. Drunk dialing, drunk texting, drunk updating your twitter or facebook, drunk writing a blog post....all very bad! :)
Me said…
With the exception of "drunk dialing", I have done all of those.
Nichole M said…
I've tried wheat grass and really hated it. But that was many, many years ago when I wasn't as careful about what I put in my body. Maybe things have changed? Where do you find those perfectly measured shots?
thedancingj said…
But chlorophyll is for PLANTS. Wheat-grass is yummy, but I think that its effects on the human body have been highly exaggerated. I'll stick with the tequila...

That email from your boss is laugh-out-loud HILARIOUS.

Popular Posts