Holt Renfrew Holiday Windows: Do You See What I See?

"Do you get it?"

That's what I asked a woman this afternoon who was staring at one of the holiday windows at Holy Renfrew.

Because October is the month of Thanksgiving and Halloween in Canada, November is when the holiday season starts here. Christmas a Hanukkah decorations go up right as Halloween ends. And earlier this week the holiday windows at the posh department store in Toronto (Holt Renfrew) were unveiled.

They are very fun... And somewhat surreal. There are mannequin bodies with penguin heads and swan heads. Some mannequins even have antlers on their head. And they are all dressed in incredibly chic holiday wear. But out of all the window scenes they have, my favorite is the one with the snow men and women.







I LOVE them! And I must ask you all... "Do you see what I see?"

Hee! Hee!

I found it very clever.

Still don't see it?

Neither did the woman I asked in front of the window.

I see John Galliano... Anna Wintour.. Alexander McQueen... Diane vonFurstenburg... Karl Lagerfeld... Vivienne Westwood... I believe Isabella Blow... And Coco Chanel.

Hee! Hee!

Great windows. GREAT WINDOWS!

Comments

I LOVE IT! Spotted Anna right away, not so much the others. Great eye my friend. Great window!

xx

Popular Posts