Yummy Macarons!

I spent the afternoon on Queen Street West, with my pal Elle, vintage shopping. I scored a few things... A blazer in perfect condition, an awesome tassel necklace on a long chain, and a Jessica Jensen black leather clutch for super cheap. But my biggest score came after we had made our way eastward and finished dinner at a pizza place...




I haven't had one of these in years. I believe not since the first time I went to Paris four years ago. I tried a poppy seed one and an olive oil-flavored one. The poppy seed one was divine. The olive oil one did taste like olive oil... But was too sweet.

I love these little French pastries! They were a wonderful treat. And I am thinking I need to investigate more macarons at pastry shops throughout the city. Find the best ones and rate them.

I'll be a macaron expert!!!

Comments

MsRuckus said…
I love macarons a la Lauderee in Paris! I tried to make them a few months back but didn't have much success. They are hard! Wish there was someplace to get them here but I fear that it is just too humid here in TX for anyone to make them.
April Elizabeth said…
poppy seed sounds delish, but olive oil? you are a brave lady. they look so good.

Popular Posts