Everyone Needs A Signature.

I finally got around to seeing The September Issue this weekend. It was fabulous. And I walked away from it thinking one thing...

"I must find a signature for my look."

You know what I mean by "signature?" Well, I was inspired by both Anna Wintour and Grace Coddington at Vogue.

Almost everyone knows Anna Wintour's signature bob with bangs and sunglasses...


But her colleague of many decades, Grace Coddington, also has a signature...


Her fiery red frizzy hair!

I gotta get a signature. I need to research ideas.

Comments

I tried to have a signature one year at Camp Nawaka -- a pair of glow-in-the-dark green sunglasses. It was NOT a success.
hi...
passing by~

You awake me~
As i just realise that i didn't have a signature^^


thanks yea !

take care!
Steve said…
...maybe your signature could be a PSL? :-)
Me said…
LOL! Except that those are only available from September 1st through December 31st. So that would only provide me a signature for a third of the year.

But I like your thinking... A Starbucks cup in my hand could be my signature....
Mine is a stroller and a blonde kid. I'd rather have bangs and oversized sunglasses!

Did you love the movie? I've seen it 3 times. I could have cared less about the story line (which was good) the clothes and pictures alone kept me on the edge of my seat!

xx

Popular Posts