CN Tower Edge Walk.

I really want to try this...
It's the CN Tower Edge Walk. You walk around a platform at the top of the CN Tower here in Toronto. It's 116 stories up. And I think it sounds AWESOME!

However, The Husband does NOT want me to try it.

Like him not wanting me to do it is gonna stop me. And he knows that. But he has added - knowing that I don't care what he wants, as this isn't hurting anyone and that I can't be swayed by guilt - that he doesn't want to now if I am planning on doing it.

"If you do it, and I think it's crazy, I want to know nothing about it beforehand," he said.

I don't blame him. This is probably one of those things you only want to know about after it's happened. But it goes against my personality to not tell him stuff. So if I do decide to do the Edge Walk, I will have to word hard to keep it from him.

Comments

Laura said…
Oh. Man. My palms sweat just watching that. Clipped in or not. Actually, I think the soles of my feet are sweating, too.
Anonymous said…
Totally cool. Would totaly do it. You are clipped in. Safe. In fact, it would be fun to hang by the clip! Enjoy! Rebecca

Popular Posts