Fall Couture: Ethereal.

Taking the time to go through the Fall Couture pieces this weekend, I noticed something with two collections that I ultimately love, but notice some similar themes...

And that makes me wonder, "Is there some secret 'masters of the universe' meeting where designer leads get together and decide which trends to push out? And does Anna Wintour head this society?"

It's odd how designers collectively decide to follow a theme and produce something with that in mind. And the two designers I noticed it mostly with were Givenchy and Elie Saab. And the theme was "ethereal" and "lightness."

Givenchy's collection was short and sweet. Feathers and an ethereal feeling of whiteness and lightness.






Elie Saab... I love his stuff. So do a number of female celebrities, most notably Halle Berry. He had his signature ethereal and lightness look going on too.





Comments

Popular Posts