Hong Kong - Phuket.

Yes! I am finally going to Asia!

This may seem aggressive... But I have one year left till my current passport expires. I gave myself a goal of getting to the three main continents I haven't been to yet (Asia, South America and Africa) before it expires.

Looks like I am starting with Asia.

Now that it is confirmed, I will be traveling with my pal Frogger to Hong Kong and Phuket in early August.



Woohoo!

I would love to go with The Husband, but seeing as he hates traveling, a long flights to the other side of the world just ain't going to happen. (He has a "vanilla" sense of adventure.) And Frogger has been a few times to Asia because her work takes her there. And she is very comfortable in both Hong Kong and Phuket. So this should be a fun adventure, and I can't wait!

When I get back, I will need to start planning out the other two continents. Hoping to hit one of them over Christmas.

Comments

Popular Posts