Fall 2011 - Work & Casual.

Loving the nice, long weekend. I am able to get some things done with The Husband away at his family's cottage and the house to myself. I took some time to myself this morning to put some thought into Fall 2011 pieces...


Basic, at this point. I'm still exploring, but these are what I am eye-balling right now. Most of it reflects what I will wear on the weekends. I am trying to find a work style that works for me. Currently, I am in jeans nearly every day. And I think that I want to step it up a notch. I am just at a loss for how, exactly.

I currently do a lot of blazers over bohemian-esque blouses, with jeans and Jimmy Choo "Morse" flats. But I would love to wear a suit or an awesome dress most days. I just fear my current work place just will never be that kind of place. It tends to be casual to the max. I mean, we don't wear cut-offs and flip flops... But we don't exactly reflect a stylized professional environment.

Such is the nature of a digital agency.

Comments

Popular Posts