Hotel Decor.

I am in Boston this early part of the week for vacation/work. I haven't been to this city in over a year.

THAT IS FAR TOO LONG!!!

Just stepping outside of the airport, and getting into a cab, made me nostalgic. Seconds into my cab ride to the hotel had me whining, "I miss this place. I want to move back."

I am staying at my favorite hotel in town, the Copley Square Hotel. Beyond the location, evening wine hour and free wifi... I love the decor of this place. So much that I am taking notes for my guest suite back home in Toronto.

The chandelier is probably my favorite piece...


Modern... But not sleek. It's four tiers of hoops with arms coming off three in them. Simple. Efficient. But no gaudy.

I love the chaise lounge and glass table tucked in the corner. The lamp, I'm not crazy about though.



And the bed...



Love the headboard. As well as the bedside table lamps.


And the grey walls... It is complete and cozy without shabby feeling.

Comments

Popular Posts