A Certain Casch-eh.

A couple months back I was online (Internet Explorer) "Window Shopping" when I came across a beautiful and funky cardigan. I had discovered the piece at the Anthropologie site. (Typical, for me!)


I don't know what I loved more about the piece... The fact that the buttons were all askiew or the loose funnel-neck that really screamed "Perfect for New England Autumns!" Either one it was, I was sold on the piece... Even at the large price. It's a piece I knew I could where season-over-season. So I wasn't worried about it.

Well, today I decided to wear the cardigan. I was going for the whole "fall layering look," as it was about 62 degrees when I walked out the door this morning. I combined the cardi with a tweed mini skirt I bought at the GAP two years ago, my footless leggings from SPANX, a white Marc Jacobs "Victorian" top and a thinner black v-neck Banana Republic cardi I've had for years. The look was made complete with my Marc Jacobs black velvet flats. Very cute. (Or so I thought.) And, very comfortable.

I piled on all my clothes and headed out to work. As I was walking past one of the boutiques on my street, Turtle, I noticed a chunky knit sweater on a mannequin in the window. The designer tag hanging from it read "Casch." The same designer as my beloved cardigan!

I will definitely be on the look out for collections from this designer in the future. I love their stuff!

Comments

Popular Posts