Guilty Pleasures... My Latest.

This is a somewhat anonymous blog... So I feel it is a safe environment for me to share my latest and greatest of guilty pleasures.

But first, what is a "guilty pleasure?" How does one define it? I tried to look it up in Wikipedia... And surprisingly, there is nothing put in there. (I'll have to add something for them.)

So I was left to "Google-ing" it... And here's what my search produced on the matter:

NOTHING.

That's right, Google failed to produce anything for this query. But I digress....

Based on my research (me looking up both words in the dictionary) "guilty pleasure" is defined as:

"Non-innocent gratification or indulgence."

Now that sounds really scandalous... And my guilty pleasures are not "truly scandalous." At least, I think not.

Anyhow, here I go. These are my latest "guilty pleasures":

Mugglenet and Pottercast Pod Casts - These are two separate weekly podcasts that I download and listen to while working. The hosts discuss Harry Potter news, book theories and interview relevant people to the Harry Potter world (film actors, video game creators).

Gossip Blogs and Websites - These are the sites I visit everyday, many times, to get my dose of the latest in celebrity scoop:
Perez Hilton
The Superficial
Defamer
Gawker
E Online Blind Vices

Coffeemate Coconut Coffee Creamer - I love anything flavored with coconut. And this stuff totally rocks in my coffee. Who needs dessert when you can just have this stuff? Yummy!

"Sexyback" By Justin Timberlake - It's a good song. And it sounds nothing like his NSYNC stuff. It's awesome. Good for him for evolving and maturing his music style.

Now, those aren't so bad... Not too scandalous... Yes?

Comments

Sarah said…
You need to add tmz.com to that list of websites. Good stuff!

Popular Posts