It's An Incredibly Sexy Show.

Normally I'm not a fan of new shows right when they hit the airwaves. I'm a skeptic, usually. I take my time warming up to a show before I decide whether or not I like it. LOST was the last show I just jumped right into from episode one and loved. (I mean, I even had to warm up to Gilmore Girls six years ago... And I'm a HUGE fan of that one now.)

Well, as everyone who knows me, I don't normally watch TV on Monday nights. There's nothing on except lame reality shows and shows with a Christian flair (which I equally detest... to self-righteous!) But I had read some early reviews online about one new show in particular and decided that I had to "give it a go."

I was NOT disappointed.

Studio 60 On the Sunset Strip is one of the sexiest shows on TV. If you missed it last night, catch it next Monday at 10pm.

Comments

Popular Posts