The Flavor of New York.

Now, don't get the wrong idea. I don't watch "Flava of Love" on a regular basis. It's not one of my guilty pleasures (like listening to the Mugglenet Podcasts).

I really can't stomach watching relaity TV shows where a bunch of ladies are whoring for the attention of one guy. It really bothers me that 12 girls can simulatneously fall in love with the same guy after knowing him for mere minutes.

But, I digress...

I was reading one of my favorite online guilty pleasures (Perez Hilton) and came across the scoop he had about this coming Sunday night's episode... New York is back!

For those of you who didn't catch any of the first season of "Flavor of Love," New York was the alias given to one of the final two contestants from last season. She was a complete psycho bi-atch... And one of the few episodes I did catch from last season was when one of the other girls (Pumpkin) and New York got into a fight. The other girl spit into New York's mouth.

It was a brilliant moment in trashy reality TV. Here's the clip for a refresh.

Comments

Popular Posts