Nature Is "Legging" You On.

The weather up here in the Northeast has been getting slightly chillier in the past week... Which is a little sooner than usual. But I think it's just nature's way of telling me that it is just as excited about the whole "layering" concept that it very "in" for the fall.

The thing I am most looking forward to is leggings. I haven't worn leggings under a big sweater or skirt since I was 12, in 1989. (What's with all the "dating" of myself lately?!?) Back then, my typical school "uniform" consisted of a sweatshirt/sweater of some kind with a mini skirt and leggings that went down to my calf. I also wore black or white keds. And, of course, I had bangs that were quite high. (But we won't go there. And all evidence of said bangs has been destroyed... Right mum?!?!?)

Anyhow, it was comfortable fashion. And it is great to see the wind is blowing back that way again. But I need to pick up some leggings to wear. I've seen quite a variety featured across many editorial pages "here" and "there." I've seen some for quite cheap and some for astounding prices. So it's nice to know that if you want to engage this trend, you can do it at any price-point already. No waiting around for it to get cheaper.

My pick for leggings are definitely the Spanx Tight-End Footless Tights. They're available at Neiman Marcus. So I will be picking some up this weekend to add to my fall wardrobe.

Comments

Popular Posts