Anyone In Da House?

Anyone else at work today?

I know today is technically an American holiday. And if I had wanted to, I could have taken it off using one of the 22 days of vacation I get. However, I wasn't interested in playing it that way.

I am still "ramping up" on some things here at work. (Re-organizing over 16,000 keywords and re-writing creative for each one is a bit time-consuming... Especially when you work on a very slow PC.) So I didn't want to waste a vacation day on today when I knew I needed the time to ramp-up.

Plus, Downtown Crossing is completely dead today. It's kinda nice. No lines at Starbucks!

If I was a ski-bunny I would have taken today off. There's finally some legitimate snow at the resorts here. But seeing as I have never been skiing in my life (I have owned skis though), I don't feel I am missing anything in particular.

Plus, I like the idea of taking "days off" and redistributing them for other vacations during the year.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I had to go to "work" (the classroom) to catch up on some preparation. It was awesome...no lines at the copier.

Popular Posts