Bobble-Head "Human."

He's a big hit wherever he goes!

I'm talking about Bobble-Head "Human." Bobble-Head "Human" is a bobble-head action figure I keep on my desk at work.

Why do I have it on my desk?

Well, it's not just any bobble-head action figure. This one is of my husband.

Yep... Instead of a photo of my husband, I keep a bobble-head of him on my desk. And YES, it is a real bobble-head made after his likeness. (It was a gift he received from the company he works for here in Boston.) He didn't want to keep it on his desk at work. So he gave it to me, and I keep it on mine.

You might be wondering, though, why I call it "Bobble-Head 'Human.'" Well, the "Human" in the name is a place-holder for my husband's real last name (which is different than mine.) I really call the piece "Bobble-Head '(Husband's Last Name.)'"

But since I don't like to reveal names on my blog (with one exception), I am calling it "Human" instead.

Point is though, Bobble-Head "Human" is a big hit wherever I take him. Everyone loves him. I love him most though because whenever I ask him if I should go shopping or dye my hair pink, he simply nods in favor of my idea.

All married couples should have a bobble-head action figure made of one of the spouses. Makes things easier.

Comments

Sarah said…
I love those! One day I will definitely get one. They are too funny.

Popular Posts